Hello Theme Zoom Users,
Matt Da Cruz just leaked to me a sneak peek of the new ‘nemesis’ competitor report.
The nemesis report gives you a global overview of who you are really competing with online and also provides a top-down look at what is going on with your competition in terms of links.
When using this new report you will:
- See where most of the link building has taken place.
- Know where the deep link building has taken place across the entire domain (deep links describe the practice of linking to pages deeper in a website architecture, not just to the index page). Now you can see this more clearly.
- Know where the deep link building has taken place to specific pages.
- Understand the inbound link segmentation (total versus deep links) versus the pages indexed. This gives you an idea of how the link distribution is spread across the amount of pages indexed for the domain.
- Instantly know who your ‘project nemesis’ is. (This feature is amazing and looks at what percentage of which nemesis domain is in position # 1 across all theme keywords in the project. )
- See the ranked page analysis. This is the differential between the page rank versus inbound links to specific ranked pages in the domain.
- (*Awesome Featurlicious!) Observe a detailed data grid for ever keyword showing the primary competitor and the top 10 including keyword check, in domain, in URL, in Title, in meta keyword placements found.
I hope you are as excited about this feature as I am, and folks . . . I really want you to join the Theme Zoom Domain Web Studio family. Yes, we are removing Theme Zoom Domain Web Studio from the market in 2011 and turning into a members only wealth club (because it automates things that much!). We soooo much want to see you on the inside of our DWS members area, because I know this application will make your ambitions for success far more easy to realize.
Russell Wright and the Theme Zoom Team