One of the most common FAQ’s we get from new visitors is:
The following bullet points will help you make that decision.
Buy Krakken (The Market Swallowing Theme Tool) if:
- You are an expert SEO with funding to support your SEO training and implementation.
- You can afford to use the tool and learn the training for 30 to 60 days. The training alone is worth the price; see testimonial at the bottom of this page:
- If you are niche mining and have no real need to “Swallow Your Market Whole.”
- You want to use both Krakken and TLKT. Remember, you get both products at the monthly Krakken price.)
To visit the Krakken Price Options, please visit:
Buy “The Last Keyword Tool ™ (TLKT)” if:
- You are performing basic keyword research for a website.
- You do not need to perform vertical online market analysis (VOMA).
- You want a large list of long tail keywords and niche themes.
- You do NOT need to output your research directly to a Website Blueprint.
- You do NOT need to quickly map a Silo Architecture onto your Website Blueprint.
To visit TLKT™ Price Options, please visit:
Another common FAQ we get is:
”Please explain the basic difference between Krakken and The Last Keyword Tool.”
I am going to give you several contrasting examples that will help you clearly understand the difference between the tools.
a. Krakken is the more advanced tool and is designed to help you quickly “Swallow Your Market Whole” from the “top down.” This means the research performed is at a global level, and you are able to “connect-the-dots” much faster.
b. “The Last Keyword Tool” (TLKT) is designed to help you research keywords and understand your market from the “bottom up.” You will not have visual pictures of global connections and vertical markets.
a. Krakken prices range from $1000 dollars per month to $97.00 for two days. The pricing plan is here:
b. The Last Keyword Tool prices range from $29 to $99 dollars per month.
a. Krakken performs “Vertical Online Market Analysis”, Theme Cluster Analysis, Website Silo Architecture, Advanced Theme Cluster Inbound Link Analysis using Theme Zoom’s proprietary natural language processing.
a. Krakken can research top down vertical markets and the competition on a “massive” scale. It does this quickly.
b. The Last Keyword Tool (TLKT) can research bottom up markets on a “basic” scale and it takes more time and exploration compared to Krakken.
a. Krakken allows you to create a Website Silo Architecture and operates “seamlessly” with another Theme Zoom product called “Silo Publisher” at the push of a button.
b. The Last Keyword Tool ™ does not integrate with Silo Publisher ™ and it takes much longer to build a silo website architecture structure, if you have the training to be able to do this at all. (Silo Website Architecture training not provided for TLKT)
Here is something that both tools have in common:
1. Both tools are “Internationalized”. This means that you can perform keyword research in multiple countries.
Both are international keyword research tools.
Here are the current countries that are covered by both applications:
2. Both tools utilize Theme Zoom’s proprietary “natural language processing” technology that is lacking in every other keyword research and market research tool on the market.
3. Both Tools can be used for “small” keyword research projects.
4. Both Tools can perform basic competitive analysis.
Theme Zoom Testimonials:
“The Theme Zoom crew has not only taught this old grey head a new trick
or two but they have done so with the utmost patience and kindness”
“I feel like Neo and It feels like I am starting to wake from the sleep in the keyword research bubble.”
“I have spent the last 3 days working on the DWS project and have forced myself to go through the initial steps of market research manually and all I can say is it is a massive tedious task to try, really try cover all Krakken does. I know for a fact that you cannot do this manually without an element of shooting in the dark.”
“In the past two weeks I have come up against two web designers and SEO “experts” with serious track records that were promoting their services in the local market to acquaintances of mine. After showing my associates the Krakken research and using the “How to get clients” video the first of them is taking a back seat to my services and the other now is considering going to work for me.”
Russell Wright and the Theme Zoom Team
For more information about Krakken and The Last Keyword Tool visit Theme Zoom.