Dangerously simple website silo architecture that emulates the methods used by SEO master Bruce Clay and high dollar SEO firms like Red Door Interactive is about to hit the market.
It is incredibly easy to use Theme Zoom DWS to map out your Website Silo Architecture. Remember, a properly silo’d website will help you rank higher for hundreds (or even thousands) of keywords using far fewer inbound links than your competition.
The Keyword Decision and Silo Framework Screen:
(Please see the full keyword decision screen layout on the Theme Zoom Wiki)
The all new keyword decisions screen is designed to help you optimize your website’s Silo Framework as presented in the DWS application.
Many of the features that Matt has placed into the new application has been requested by hundreds of Theme Zoom students over the last 5 years, and now it is almost here.
The “Silo Framework” screen will allow you access to the new proprietary Silo Blueprint Manager which also contains our Demographic Profiling feature. (← All I can say about this is that I no longer have to beg on my hands and knees to our developers to implement the Demographics function, because it is finally here). ; – )
The “Silo Framework” display will be a common display throughout the duration of your project and you will be able to constantly measure and grow the value and viability of your entire keyword blueprint throughout the process of building your Website Silo Architecture. We are changing the name of Theme Zoom Domain Web Studio to Network Empire for a reason . . . you can actually build an online empire with financial accountability and SEO projections that are accurate at an Enterprise level. Of course it has taken us three years to build this thing . . .
Back by popular demand from Theme Zoom Classic 1.0 feature, but new and improved:
The Universal Keyword Import Engine (Third Party Keyword Tool Importer):
There are a lot of keyword tools on the market.
We don’t expect everyone to understand right away the superior method of using Natural Language Processing and Co-Occurrence to perform their keyword research. Trying to force ‘early adoption’ on everyone would be somewhat self-serving since we built the only tools on the market that include consumer-grade semantic research technology. (Dang, that was expensive to build, we would think twice before we ever did it again)! ; – )
So Matt has added a kind of “Universal Translator” that allows you to import keywords in bulk from various keyword tools on the market in their native format.
Importable formats include:
- The Last Keyword Tool (Whoops that ours!) *Includes natural language processing tech.
- Krakken VOMA (Vertical Online Market Analysis) *Includes natural language processing tech.
- Keyword Elite
- Market Samurai
- Niche Finder
- SEM Rush Competitor Keywords
- SEM Rush Related Keywords
(And Many More Coming)
We will be keeping up-to-date on all the export formats of several keyword research tools on the market so that you will be able to “level” the playing field of keyword terms and get a better measurement of where your best keywords are coming from. This is a strategy we implemented into the early version of Theme Zoom Classic for the primary purpose of demonstrating that LSI (latent semantic analysis) and co-occurrence keywords selection processes are superior to straight keyword extraction lists.
The purpose of Matt’s camtasia video demonstration above is to show you how easy it will be to map out a single website silo. For those of you who have been members of Theme Zoom for years, I can already hear your applause.
The recent innovations created by Matt and Sue have made Website Silo Architecture Dangerously Simple.
The ability to import keyword terms from other tools is a no-brainer, because as many of you know, the Theme Zoom Krakken tool is not really a keyword research tool- it is a Theme Cluster/Keyword Cluster and VOMA (vertical online market analysis) tool which seamlessly automates, generates and integrates your customized Website Silo Architecture blueprint. Our research tools are not like other peoples research tools.
So within the wide scope of a project, it really does not matter where a keyword comes from, as long as you have our silo filters and keyword decision screen to “take out the trash”. You can “zoom” into ANY term and find out how actionable and valuable the term really is to your business. (Or your clients business of course if you are an SEO/SEM consultant- which by the way- stops your clients dead in their tracks when you present this stuff in the board room.)
So in the video when Matt looks at the top level keyword theme “wetsuit”, using the proprietary TZ-DWS (Network Empire) technology, he is able to know immediately that it will cost him roughly $13,000 to rank for the keyword. Based on these numbers he can use this term as a placeholder and build his other less expensive keyword terms around this within the Silo Framework. If he has a preset budget given to him by a client, or by his own business goals, he can simply remove this cost from his overall budget, and simply use the term as an “anchor” in which to “swallow his keyword market whole” using more affordable long tails.
The Traffic to Profit Funnel
This is my personal favorite screen.
I have been waiting for the SEO/SEM/Internet Marketing Industry to provide me with this screen for over five years.
We finally just had to build it ourselves.
At any time you can view the Traffic to Profit Funnel. This feature will take all of your costs and conversions into account. The process we use to calculate this resulting in your net profit include:
1. Traffic click through conversions
2. On Page Conversions
3. Back links and content development cost
4. Income Potential
5. Project Income versus Project Expenses
All of these inputs are color coded and the keyword will PASS or FAIL based on the project parameters and requirement created by you for the project. In other words, if you are an affiliate marketer, it is possible that you will not be making enough money on the conversion of a product based on the input of your commission, and you will know immediately that it makes no sense to target this keyword term for natural rankings.
The entire keyword term will have an overall “Quality Score” that will give you a “quick glance” at the overall viability of the term, and you can adjust your expectations accordingly. Based on this parameter you can decide if you wish to add it to your business blueprint or not.
Adding Supporting Articles:
Some of our longtime students already understand the ridiculous power of well themed websites. You also know that adding supporting articles based on profitable keywords is one of the keys to your success. I have always felt that this sort of technology should remain a secret, and I still do. (I know that position sounds like marketing hype to some of you guys, but I assure you, it is an authentic concern.)
The good news is that very few web developers are smart enough to understand the concept. It took me 3 years to realize that very few people are going to implement this powerful technique. That means more money on the table for you and the rest of the Theme Zoom Domain Web Studio community.
In the video above, Matt reveals how the best supporting articles come up immediately upon selecting the appropriate parameters. On a silver platter, you will be served the best possible supporting articles for the top level theme that you have selected as a Silo landing page.
I am going to pause for a second to let that sink into your brain. And my brain.
Let’s review this for a second as I pick myself up off the floor.
Just a reality check here on a few seriously mind blowing points about the release of TZ-DWS 2.4, soon to be the Network Empire Members Only Enterprise Application:
1. If you accept my premise that WSA (Website Silo Architecture) is a little known and little implemented esoteric site building method that allows you to rank higher using up to 90% fewer inbound links than your competition . . .
2. If you accept my premise that Most professional SEO’s are too confused or too lazy to use the Website Silo Architecture method because until now it has taken far too long to implement. Website Silo Architecture is especially difficult for the neophyte to implement, which is why SEO mavens like Bruce Clay and Red Door Interactive charge their clients tens of thousands of dollars to implement such methods . . .
3. If you accept my premise that most people spend way too much time focused on off-page ranking factors. This is especially true when it comes to link building which can waste up to 90% of their link-juice and link building efforts when they have not created the proper theme mirroring effect (ie proper Website Silo Architecture) . . .
4. If you accept my premise that Google’s own Matt Cutt’s has acknowledged the superior ranking and content delivery strategy of a properly themed website . . .
5. If you accept my premise that through Pay Per Click Silo Mapping, any Pay Per Click (adwords) campaigns becomes competitively superior and more stable when the bots see that the targeted landing page is a themed website. Additionally, you improve your adwords quality score when the bots “see” that the targeted landing page is semantically related to the ad while containing inbound link juice from theme matched off-page authority websites . . .
6. If you accept my premise that there are less than 20 people in the Theme Zoom Revolution Network Empire community who really understand the above five points, and probably no more than 1000 people who will EVER “get it” anytime soon . . . (When I say they “get it” I mean that every day they are non-stop building a semantically connected Network of WSA (Website Silo Architecture) websites that convert sales to cash-profits hand-over-fist) . . .
. . . If we (that is you and I) accept all (or even ONE) of the above premises, then we have a massively unique opportunity to work together and dominate MARKETS. Not niches. As Matt Da Cruz and TZ Architect Sue Bell roll out the upcoming versions of DWS and finally (drum roll) Network Empire, this will become easier for our community of SEO’s and SEM professionals to accomplish, not just for their clients but for (gasp) themselves as well. Network Empire will move beyond mere internal site WSA and automate the process of building a network of White Hat (<- have to thow in this black hat disclaimer for the timid among us) Content Sites, all of them amplifying each other with the Theme Mirroring Effect, and all of them using each other to rank higher than most competitors using less than 10% fewer inbound links.
Churn and burn link strategies are not meaningful to people who understand (even a little) the strategies that we teach and the software solutions that we provide.
Again, you are probably going to want to be grandfathered into the Domain Web Studio 2.6 price while it is still cheap and ugly. Because it is suddenly getting very very pretty. Judging by the increase of both traffic, sign-ups and requests, we are going to be moving to our retail pricing structure within the next couple of weeks.
Russell Wright and the Theme Zoom Revolution Domain Web Studio Team